A Unique, Private and Exclusive Wedding Venue
Hilton Park is one of Ireland’s finest manor houses. Undiscovered, exclusive and wildly romantic.
Nestled in the rolling hills of Monaghan, Hilton Park house, gardens and estate is one of Ireland’s finest country house wedding venues.
Hilton Park is an unsurpassable location for your country house exclusive wedding, with a variety of venues and spaces to suit your day:
- The luxury accommodation in the house, with two nights included as standard.
- The breathtaking gardens, set on three levels, from the croquet lawn to the parterre and the herbaceous boarder, herb garden and walled garden and beyond.
- The open air parterre for your ceremony, with the impressive backdrop of Hilton Park house and the view on to the lake.
- The secret Grotto, an alternative space for your ceremony.
- Outside the house for your ceremony or your drinks reception with magnificent topiary surrounding the lawn, as well as views of the lake
- The converted 18th century colonnaded pavilion for your wedding breakfast and evening party, with its exposed beams, original cast iron colonnades and full height ceilings, said it to be the only one of its kind in existence.
Hilton Park provides a magical setting for a wedding with a mile-long avenue only adding to the sense of “other worldliness” and privacy.
Weddings at Hilton Park are the total antidote to the hotel wedding, where you can celebrate your nuptials in a more house party style environment in the setting of one of Ireland’s last surviving great houses.
Humanist ceremonies or blessings can be performed on the grounds at Hilton. In the rose garden, down by the lake, or overlooking the house or in the stunning drawing rooms.
We are delighted to be included again in One Fab Day’s 100 best wedding venues for 2019.
For further information on weddings at Hilton Park please email: email@example.com.