Happy Bees, Happy Hive
Companies around the world are realising the most significant investment you can make to your business is generating a content and nurturing environment to incite a good working philosophy.
Team building, away days and team nights out all create relationships, encourage conversation and in turn team work.
Unlike many other places to host corporate retreats, Hilton Park is private and discreet.
Offering like minded companies a chance to build such relationships in a creative, fun and an exclusive environment.
With award winning forests, extensive pleasure grounds, gardens, a working farm and a thriving walled garden there is a multitude of activities to strengthen relationships, hone new skills and breathe fresh air into your team.
It might be a morning’s clay shooting, a trip to Rally School Ireland, an orienteering challenge, a foraging expedition on the estate. Or forest bathing followed by a bush craft experience, raft building on the lake or an entirely bespoke activity programme. Hilton Park will create an out-of-the-ordinary team-building package to suit your needs.
Some options at a glance-
- Biodiversity interactive workshops in the walled garden
- Divide into small groups for an interactive farm to fork cookery lesson in the old country kitchen.
- Forest Bathing followed by Bushcraft experience
- Raft Building & then rescuing the duck trapped at the other side of the lake
- Windowsill Gardening workshop
- Treasure Hunts, lawn games, soccer on the front field
Please enquire to via email or telephone for a bespoke package.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.