Our priority is always the experience you get from being at Hilton Park, and thus your health and safety is paramount. Now, more than ever, in light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we are focused on the health and safety of both our guests and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay with us.
For this reason we will only be open for a minimum two night stay bookable for Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday/Saturday. If guests want to stay on longer than two nights these particular bedrooms will still be left fallow for 24hours and of course thoroughly cleaned between stays.
Our Covid-19 Protocol-
• We are adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities – including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control – to maximize the effectiveness of our response.
• We have heightened our already stringent practices around food handling, sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning, plus specific measures based on the guidance of local health authorities.
• Additional training is being arranged for our employees prior to their return to work in accordance with the Return to Work Safely Guidelines from the HSA, the HSE and the Department of Health.
• All staff members will have their temperature taken on arrival to work daily with a contactless thermometer. Any member of staff with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home and contact with their GP is mandatory. Staff will be asked to wash hand every 30minutes.
• Service staff to wear disposable gloves and face masks during service. All tables and tableware to be disinfected after every meal sitting. In addition we will have disposable napkins and all food brought to your table, no buffet option with reduced option wine lists will be in operation each day. Bills can be emailed rather than printed if requested, payment can be as contactless as possible and disposable gloves will be used by our staff members when handling cash. All details of guests will happen online or through email and will happen before arrival.
• Disposable paper towels will be provided in shared washrooms.
• Rooms will be fully sanitised and left vacant for an extended period of 24hrs between guest departure/arrival. Additional Sanitising stations will be offered throughout the house as well as in guest bedrooms. Light switches, door handles, doorbells, wardrobe doors, shared surfaces, counter tops, hard surfaces etc will be sanitised regularly.
•We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable country house experience when you visit Hilton Park. We are fortunate to only have six bedrooms and a huge property so social distancing is much easier than many places. We also have an outstanding ventilation system in the form of an old, draughty house! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
We look forward to welcoming you to Hilton Park over the summer.
From Joanna, Fred and all the team at Hilton Park